Here are 10 examples of kitchens where designers definitely did not play it safe and still achieved a well-designed, functional kitchen.
1) Floor to ceiling rectangular wall tiles in three different color bands, make this kitchen a magnificent space. The ceiling's architectural detail add even more character to this small space.
2) This kitchen screams glamour! The island's unusual decorative legs make this space such an interesting one. The choice of these over-the-top chandeliers and over-sized flower arrangement draw you in and make you feel like you are in a Hollywood escape.
4) In this kitchen, the designer went completely out of the norm and chose these graphic cabinets. To add even more visual interest to it, the designer chose to install the flooring in a herringbone pattern.
6) This kitchen is so individualistic in its pastel color splashes everywhere. The person who live there really put their print on it.
7) Mid Continent Cabinetry is soon going to be able to paint any cabinets you order with any color that your heart desires. So, why not go wild? This designer certainly did, and it looks great.
8) Another way to be bold in your kitchen design is to use exotic styles, such as moroccan. This kitchen shows moroccan style wall openings, lanterns, and backsplash tile. It doesn't necessarily have to revolve around the cabinets' style and color only.
9) This kitchen shows a bold multicolored backsplash mosaic tile paired with a striking red quartz countertop.
10) And finally, a those staggering purple walls paired with black cabinets and splashes of white cabinets on the wall give this kitchen a feeling of luxury and glamour. It is definitely not your typical kitchen. the crystal chandelier is brilliantly placed over the dining area to complete this look.
Do you have any other kitchen ideas that break the rules and grab your eye?